Tuesday, April 1, 2014

17 Weeks

I can't believe I'm already 17 weeks. It seems to be flying by. We have an appointment on Friday, but we can't find out the sex for another 4+ weeks. They are going to do another ultrasound on May 2, and we are planning a gender reveal photo shoot that weekend.

I;ve been feeling a LOT of movement here lately. It's an amazing thing, knowing it's a baby moving and not gas. I absolutely love it! I still haven't been feeling much of the distinct kicks and such that I'll be feeling soon, but it's definitely getting stronger!

This week I've been craving the cosmic brownies. Lol. And Koolaid, Black Cherry of course, and Rippled chips with french onion dip.

I took this photo I believe 2 nights ago. I still don't feel I truly look pregnant when standing up, but I was over weight to begin with, so it's not much difference from the beginning because of this, and losing weight for the most part.
(I had to blur our my boobs. LOL!)
This is my baby bump though. Really only visible when laying down, but as i mentioned above I was over weight prior to pregnancy, so I don't feel any larger than I was before.

No comments:

Post a Comment