Tuesday, March 11, 2014

14 Weeks!!! (And a Question)

I have mad it a third of the way!!! I can't believe how fast this pregnancy is going right now! I feel as if I just put my pee on that stick and seen those 2 lines! WOW!

So..for some odd reason, I have no idea why, but I didn't take a photo last week! (GASP!) 
I will try to take one this week, hopefully I actually do this time, haha.

So I've been getting some of my energy back, not sleeping half the day away...

So my main craving right now is Ruffles Cheddar and Sour Cream potato chips.

I've wanted them for over 3 days now, and couldn't go get them, but I have school at 9am, so I got here early and found some at the little convenience store the school has! SCORE!!!

But..If I don't post again this week, I will post another little update in a week!

What suggestions do you have? As far as the second trimester goes? Like things I need to do, or even just a heads up for later on in the pregnancy?

No comments:

Post a Comment