Wednesday, March 26, 2014

16 Weeks

I'm officially 4 months pregnant! :)

This morning I woke up on my back. And I noticed that there's a little bit of a visible bump when I'm laying down! :)

Also, I noticed that baby was laying on my right side. My little bump was lopsided. HAHA. Plus I was feeling my bump, and it was soft on the left side and hard on the other.

I'm been fighting a migraine for about 2 days now. I think it has to do with the weather constantly changing. I'll post a belly pic later this week. 

This weekend, we have a wedding to go to. Chris's cousin is getting married, so we're going to that Saturday night. SO I'll be getting all dolled up so to speak. LOL!

Hopefully I can get either my mother or my friend to cut my hair this week, before the wedding. It'll look MUCH better, since it's at the annoying length where it looks stringy. :(

Have a good week. I'll post a pic later, and probably a few from the wedding as well. 

No comments:

Post a Comment