Tuesday, March 4, 2014

13 Weeks

One more week, and I'm officially in the second trimester!

This week has been a lil rough. It started out fine, but the other night my stomach was so upset that no sooner did I take my vitamins, did they come right back up! And today, I woke up with a sore throat. So prayers that it's just a side effect of my horrible allergies, and that I'm not getting sick!

This week, I have HATED staying at home. It finally warmed up some, then it got so cold, yet again, and we got more snow, yet again. This is getting ridiculous!!

My main craving this week has been Chocolate Milk, which I've been craving since the beginning, and Strawberry-Banana yogurt. it's YUMMY!

I haven't been able to take a belly pic yet this week, but I definitely will when I get home, as I'm currently at school.

Friday is my second Doctor's appointment. I'm hoping we can get to see our little bean again! Also, I'm hoping that at my next one, in four weeks when I'll be 17 weeks, the doctor will have an ultrasound done to see if the baby is playing nice. I wanna know what I'm having!! Plus, I think my sister would like being able to see them do the ultrasound, and she'll be on her spring break that week. So fingers crossed!

Well I will post a pic later on!

:-)

No comments:

Post a Comment