Friday, March 21, 2014

15 Weeks 3 Days

Sorry this update is late. I've been on spring Break and this is the first time I've touched my computer all week. It's been refreshing that i've been able to sit and do nothing!

So the last week, I've had lots of energy. We finished, aside from gender specifics, our registry for our baby shower. I've had days where I've almost gotten sick, mainly because smells that wouldn't normally get to me ARE getting to me. BIG TIME.

Other than that, I've been craving chocolate, which I normally don't eat...it tends to upset my stomach when I do, lol.

That and my hormones have gone wonky. BIG TIME. I almost started crying the other day because the kitchen was trashed...thankfully Chris cleaned most of it up the following afternoon, but still.

Oh..and my dog has been on my nerves. Normally he's an angel. I never have had to watch what I eave within his reach, as he never goes near a plate or otherwise. But for some reason the other day, I was ready to kill him! He took something off a plate I left while I ran to the bathroom. I punished him by making sure he knew why he was going to his room, and locking him in there. Well when i let the stinker out, he did the same thing AGAIN!

And driving is interesting, because people get on my nerves so easily, I think Chris is scared to let me drive at times. LOL!

As for the baby, according to my app on my phone, it's the size on an Avocado this week!! It's getting bigger by the minute. 

I have been feeling some sort of random movements already as well. I can usually tell the difference between gas and baby. It feels different to me. But I've had a few DISTINCT kicks or punches, but so far it just feels like butterflies.

More update next week. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment