Saturday, June 21, 2014

28 Weeks 4 days

This last week has been one of those weeks where i feel like doing NOTHING and am exhausted for no reason, aside from growing a human being!

I had my Glucose test Tuesday, which I found out yesterday I passed, with a perfect sugar of 105!

That drink though was nasty. I didn't get a choice of Fruit Punch of Orange, and I do NOT like Fruit Punch to begin with, but I chugged that thing in about 2 minutes so I could get it over and done with, and it was worth it, cuz it came back PERFECT!

My main craving this week has been slushies, and strawberry banana smoothies. :-)

Jace has been moving almost non stop throughout the day, then calms down a few minutes after I lay down to relax for sleep, which would help if I could get to sleep when Chris does!! But I'm usually in bed for a few hours reading or playing games before I can finally fall asleep. 

My head hits the pillow and I'm suddenly wide awake, no matter how tired I was to begin with!

Since It's already the weekend, I will post some pictures with my next update. Tuesday is my first (of 2) baby shower, so I'm sure there will be photos and whatnot from there to share!

No comments:

Post a Comment